02 March 2012

save our date

Even though my husband and I got married last fall, I've been meaning to blog about it in more depth and share some of our wedding details.  Obviously, one of the first things we decided was which city to have the wedding in.  I'm from Cleveland, but since we live in Chicago, it made more sense to have the wedding here.  We also considered how much of my husband's half of the guest list was local and would probably not travel to Cleveland.  My half of the guest list consisted of out of town relatives who would have to travel either way, to Chicago or Cleveland, as well as many of my parents' close friends who love a good party and don't mind to drive 300 miles for it!  So Chicago it was.  We chose these save the dates from Wedding Paper Divas.  They're by a designer called Petite Alma.  I couldn't resist the whimsy of the watercolors, the striped edges of the old air mail envelope, the stamp with the bride and groom, the little flock of hearts.   

No comments: