27 July 2013

guilty summer pleasures

Agrigento, Sicily, 2012.
Summer is a time for beach reads, regardless of whether my feet are actually in the sand, right?  Here's a random list of frou-frou things I've been enjoying this summer.  No judgment, please.


Reading:

40 days of dating - Two friends decide to date for forty days.  A day-by-day recounting of their experiment.

bach-chat blog - Written by one of the girls who was on the last season of The Bachelor.


Watching:

The Bachelorette.  It's terrible.  I keep watching.  And checking Reality Steve for spoilers.

Downton Abbey.  All of Season 1.  Into Season 2 now.  I reserved all of them at my library.  I like it so much, I don't mind if I have to watch the episodes out of order because the Season 2 Part 3 DVD came in from the library before the DVDs of Parts 1 & 2.

Girls.  Season 1.  Lena Dunham is so real.  Definitely will seek out Season 2.


Listening:

Summer anthem -- toss up between:

Daft Punk w/ Pharrell - Get Lucky

Robin Thicke w/ Pharrell - Blurred Lines

Pharrell wins either way!

No comments: