| Notting Hill |
| Beef-eaters at the Tower of London |
| Tower Bridge |
![]() |
| St. Paul's Cathedral |
| View of St. Paul's at the end of Millennium Bridge, almost at the Tate Modern |
| Chihuly glass in the Victoria & Albert Museum |
| Inside the V&A |
| I now have pastry shops all over London. I didn't tell you? |
| Two things I love: Europeans on bicycles and random art in Russian. Serious about the first; kidding about the second. |
| In front of the National Gallery |
| World's First Living Wall Painting - made from live plants! More details here! |
| Sidewalk art with a quote by Charlie Chaplin |
| At Westminster Abbey |
| Good old Big Ben |
| Giant furniture covered in astroturf! |
| Sand art along the Thames |
| A lovely little river walk |

No comments:
Post a Comment