13 February 2012

rose-colored glasses


My husband found his Valentine's Day surprise last night on the door of the fridge.  I had been chilling it inconspicuously (or so I thought).  Naturally, he wanted to pop it open instead of waiting until Tuesday.  So we had some pink moscato while we watched worked through the Grammy's.  We don't have anything special planned for tomorrow night though.  I asked my husband if he wanted to go out to dinner and he asked if we could go out on Friday instead.  It's hard to believe that not too long ago, I was single and wishing I had a valentine.  Now I have a valentine every day of the year -- albeit one who uncorks his gift two days early and wants to take me out three days after the fact.  But I'll take it.  And we'll go to the same place we went to last year for Valentine's Day: Scoozi!

No comments: